Hey Loves, I recently got the chance to try out the new L’Oreal Colour Riche OIL Nail Polishes and I have to say – I’m impressed! If you know me, you know I love my nails and change my nail colour with my mood (which is often).
L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche OIL Nail Polish Features
- Nails covered in single stroke w/ wide round brush shape
- 10 years of laboratory research
- Deeper, more vibrant colour with greater shine
- Opaque coverage in one coat
- Subtly scented with rose
- Cut glass bottles
- Drip resistant brush with over 400 hairs
I have to say, after reading the claims of this polish I was skeptical if a nailpolish could do all that BUT it really does live up to these standards. I hardly need a 2nd coat. It dries relatively fast. It lasts long. AND my favourite feature is that the oils in the formula make the polish SO shiny that it doesn’t dull in colour after a few days wear. Also, this means if you’re lazy like me you won’t even be bothered to use a top coat.
L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche OIL Nail Polish Colours
- 112 Blanc de Lune (white)
- 114 Nude Demoiselle (cool toned beige nude)
- 116 Cafe de Nuit (warm toned brown nude)
- 220 Dimanche Apres Midi (cool toned pink nude)
- 222 Jardin Des Roses (blue toned baby pink)
- 224 Rose Ballet (dusty rose)
- 226 Nymphea (fuschia)
- 332 Violet Vendome (Barney purple)
- 334 Violet De Nuit (Deep purple/ almost navy looking)
- 440 Cherie Macaron (bright orangey-pink)
- 442 Coral Trianon (light coral)
- 550 Rose Sauvage (blue undertoned red)
- 552 Rubis Folies (deep ruby red)
- 556 Grenat Irreverent (deep wine)
- 660 L’Or (metallic gold)
- 662 Moka Chic (grey toned brown)
- 664 Greige Amoureux (grey-beige colour)
- 666 Vert Absynthe (olive green)
- 668 Bleu Royal (navy)
- 670 Cobalt Indecent (greenish turquoise blue)
- 672 Gris Decadent (deep grey)
- 110 Crystal (clear top coat)
Watch my youtube video where I review these polishes and also give 11 AWESOME NAIL HACKS that changed up my nail game so quick! They are all really simple too.
They sell these anywhere L’oreal products can typically be found (drug stores, Walmart, Etc)
They retail for $8.96 CAD in Canadian Walmarts.
Let me know what you think of my nail hacks or the new L’oreal polishes!
Have you tried them?!
XO Sylv G